- This event has passed.
Network Leadership Series : April 5th-May 24th 2022
April 5 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Network Leadership Series is designed to build your practice of network coordination through active engagement with frameworks, practices and the experience of fellow network leaders. Co-facilitated by Converge practitioners, the series unfolds in weekly online gatherings over 2 months. Each session offers small group learning and builds depth across our core topics of network mindset, coordination, and engagement.
By taking part in this series, you will:
- Grow your capability to engage network mindset in cultivating impact networks
- Learn network coordination practices to facilitate connection, invite engagement and support collaborative action
- Share experiences and approaches with other practitioners in the field
- Access and innovate on useful frameworks and tools for network coordination
The Network Leadership Series is specifically designed for:
- Network Leaders, Coordinators and Weavers actively supporting networks
- Consultants applying network principles with clients in their practice
- Leaders interested in integrating network principles in their organizations
Our Co-Learning Approach
We are excited about the potential of impact networks to unleash the creative potential of people to solve complex problems through collaborative learning and action. Converge is committed to advancing the field of networks by making the practices of network leadership and coordination accessible to all. This is our commitment:
- We meet people where they are, recognizing that network leadership involves ongoing deepening of self-awareness and systems awareness.
- We make learning actionable, sharing concepts with interactive opportunities for participants to apply them to their real world challenges.
- We share practical tools that have evolved through Converge’s collaborations with a variety of networks across the globe.
- We draw on everyone’s wisdom, creativity, curiosity, and generosity.
- We embrace diverse learning styles and ways of knowing that integrate thinking, feeling, and doing.
- We believe in co-learning and encourage participants to participate as part of a team of two or more.
What Participants are Saying
“I found the insights and the process extremely rich. Navigating the shared-interest and the 20:40:40 model was a game changer for me. Thank you once again for this great opportunity.”
“You’ve given me a new way of thinking about pretty much everything. I’ve realized how stuck in this old paradigm I had been in. Thank you for nudging me to really see what impact networks are about.”
“I must say it’s been a blast being part of this cohort especially for someone like myself who is providing leadership for the first time in a network. I am grateful for the opportunity!”