Social System Mapping DeepDive Discussions | January 18th, 2021
January 18, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
HOSTED BY MASTER MAPPERS AND GREATER THAN THE SUM.
Once a month Deep Dive sessions for greater sense making of Social System Mapping
About this Event
We’ll do a ‘clinic’ with Christy Gabbard of Local Concepts, exploring approaches for mapping an emerging network with multiple potential entry-points and scales/layers.
The Social System Mapping Deep Dive Conversation – A monthly session for:
- Connecting with other Social System Mappers
- Learning more about a specific Social System Mapping topic
- Sharing your experience and learning with other Social System Mappers
The main session will be an hour – with an OPTIONAL additional 1/2 hour at the end for those who want to participate in small group ‘give and get help’ breakouts.
Who should attend?
These sessions are designed for people who:
- Already have a basic understand of what Social System Mapping is.
- Have made some maps, are in some maps or are seriously considering starting a map.
- Somewhere in the process and full of questions (be they visioning, technical or sense-making).
- Wanting to connect with other Social System Mappers.
We hope you’ll join us!