- This event has passed.
Social System Mapping DeepDive Discussions | April 19th, 2021
April 19, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
HOSTED BY MASTER MAPPERS AND GREATER THAN THE SUM.
Once a month Deep Dive sessions for greater sense making of Social System Mapping
About this Event
Many of us have thought about using Social System Mapping to visualize funding flows in a network. But as far as we know, no-one has actually done that yet. In this DeepDive, we’ll explore together why we think it could be beneficial, how we’re imaging it could be done, and what challenges we might face when implementing the idea.
The Social System Mapping Deep Dive Conversation – A monthly session for:
- Connecting with other Social System Mappers
- Learning more about a specific Social System Mapping topic
- Sharing your experience and learning with other Social System Mappers
The main session will be an hour – with an OPTIONAL additional 1/2 hour at the end for those who want to participate in small group ‘give and get help’ breakouts.
Who should attend?
These sessions are designed for people who:
- Already have a basic understand of what Social System Mapping is.
- Have made some maps, are in some maps or are seriously considering starting a map.
- Somewhere in the process and full of questions (be they visioning, technical or sense-making).
- Wanting to connect with other Social System Mappers.
We hope you’ll join us!