- This event has passed.
Social System Mapping On-Ramp Session
July 29, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
A bi-weekly session for:
- Meeting other Social System Mappers
- Addressing how to get started Social System Mapping
- Q & A with experienced Social System Mappers
Who should attend?
These sessions are designed for people who are:
- Curious about what Social System Mapping is all about – or what it even is.
- Wondering how to get started.
- Somewhere in the process and full of questions (be they visioning, technical or sense-making)
- Wanting to connect with others who are exploring Social System Mapping
During the session we will have time to connect with others, get a brief overview of the general process and of the resources available for diggin in, and ask questions.
Those who have already had the overview can opt-into break-out rooms to connect with each other.
What’s the plan for the July 29th session?
This session will include:
– An introductory overview for those brand new to Social System Mapping. (we highly recommend watching this 17 minute intro videobefore the session so that you’re best able to participate in the discusion)
– For those who’ve been through the overview we’ll have separate break-outs at that time including:
- Tim will share a useful tech tip – to be defined.
- A mapper will share their map & answer questions about it.
- Possibly another open-space type breakout session – if there’s a topic you’d like to discuss with others for about 15 minutes, share your idea in the registration form.
– We’ll have some Q & A and reflection time together.