- This event has passed.
Social System Mapping On-Ramp Session | December 2nd, 2019
December 2, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
HOSTED BY MASTER MAPPERS AND GREATER THAN THE SUM.
A BI-WEEKLY SESSION FOR:
- Meeting other Social System Mappers
- Addressing how to get started Social System Mapping
- Q & A with experienced Social System Mappers
THE MAIN SESSION WILL BE AN HOUR – WITH AN OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL 1/2 HOUR AT THE END FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN SMALL GROUP ‘GIVE AND GET HELP’ BREAKOUTS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
These sessions are designed for people who are:
- Curious about what Social System Mapping is all about – or what it even is.
- Wondering how to get started.
- Somewhere in the process and full of questions (be they visioning, technical or sense-making)
- Wanting to connect with others who are exploring Social System Mapping
THIS SESSION WILL INCLUDE:
- Map sharing to be determined
- Tim will answer technical/mapping questions
– After the breakouts, we’ll have some Q & A and reflection time together.
We highly recommend watching this 17 minute intro video before the session so that you’re best able to participate in the discussion.