- This event has passed.
Social System Mapping OnRamp Session | April 12th, 2021
April 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
HOSTED BY MASTER MAPPERS AND GREATER THAN THE SUM.
Once a month social system map sharing sessions.
About this Event
A MONTHLY SESSION FOR:
- Meeting other Social System Mappers
- Addressing how to get started Social System Mapping
- Q & A with experienced Social System Mappers
THE MAIN SESSION WILL BE AN HOUR – WITH AN OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL 1/2 HOUR AT THE END FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN SMALL GROUP ‘GIVE AND GET HELP’ BREAKOUTS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
These sessions are designed for people who are:
- Curious about what Social System Mapping is all about – or what it even is.
- Wondering how to get started.
- Somewhere in the process and full of questions (be they visioning, technical or sense-making)
- Wanting to connect with others who are exploring Social System Mapping
THIS SESSION WILL INCLUDE:
– The Map:
– Some Q & A and reflection time together.
We highly recommend watching this 17 minute intro video before the session so that you’re best able to participate in the discussion.
We hope you’ll join us!