Social System Mapping Tech Talk Session | January 25th, 2021
January 25, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
HOSTED BY MASTER MAPPERS AND GREATER THAN THE SUM.
Once a month Tech Talk sessions for diving into technical features in sumApp.
About this Event
Our TechTalk Topic:
New sumApp survey functionality – We’ll walk through the changes to the survey editor, and talk about some new things we can do with it.
sumApp Tech Talk – A monthly session for:
- Connecting with other Technical Hat wearers.
- Learning more about a specific sumApp use topic.
- Learning with other sumApp users.
The main session will be an hour – with an OPTIONAL additional 1/2 hour at the end for those who want to participate in small group ‘give and get help’ breakouts.
Who should attend?
These sessions are designed for people who:
- Already have a basic understand of what Social System Mapping is.
- Want to better understand all of sumApp’s options and when or how to use them.
- Are responsible for some level of sumApp administration & set-up.
- Wanting to connect with and learn from other sumApp users.
We hope you’ll join us!