This era of disruption requires us to take on deeper systemic challenges. As changemakers, how do we embrace failure as an inevitable part of the work of shifting complex systems? And how do we detangle it from feelings of fear that prevent us from taking the deep risks needed to advance real change?
We’ve developed tools, resources, and strategies to purposefully assist people in collectively taking on complex, systemic challenges. Our approach focuses on deepening engagement and building momentum to advance strategy and impact.
In this webinar, CoCreative team members Russ, Heather, and Luzette led a co-inquiry to deepen our shared understanding of productive failure, why it is important to systems change and the key mindsets that need to be challenged to do so.
We’re deeply grateful to our friends at Tamarack Institute for hosting this important conversation.
Speakers: Russ Gaskin, Heather Equinoss, Luzette Jaimes and Sonja Miokovic
Download the slide deck we used in this session. We also invite you to explore these links to learn more:
- Read Lisa Attygalle’s paper Creating a Culture of Engagement which explores the fear we might feel when deeply engaging citizens in community change work
- Check out Fail Forward to develop skills in learning from fear of failure
- And get our two-pager on Embracing Failure in Systems Change
Download the “Embracing Failure in Systems Change” resource.
- Failing Productively in Systems Change webinar
- Failing Productively in Systems Change slide-deck
- Embracing Failure in Systems Change thinking tool pdf
originally published at wearecocreative.com
featured image found HERE
Network Weaver is dedicated to offering free content to all – in support of equity, justice and transformation for all.
We appreciate your support!
donate in the box above or click here