DescriptionFrom the Author, Kiara Nagel:
As a professional facilitator and trainer in online and in-person spaces, I have found myself supporting colleagues and loved ones as they move work online, often onto new tech platforms and with new methods all while managing their own existence during a pandemic. Recognizing the strain this shift to online collaborative work has put on so many, I wanted to offer some tips for managing virtual meetings with extra love and care, making sure to leave room for a new collective existence to unfold. In the meantime, here are 7 tips for managing virtual meetings with care during a pandemic.
Contents of Article:
- Prep with Love – Ideas for prepping virtual meetings with love:
- Don’t Go it Alone. Have a Copilot – Roles your copilot can play in the meeting:
- Prioritize People and Relationships – Ideas for prioritizing people and relationships in virtual meetings:
- Get Creative – Ideas for creative engagement in virtual meetings:
- Remember You Have a Body – Ideas for practicing more embodied virtual meetings:
- Celebrate What Works, Change What Doesn’t – Ideas for celebrating what works, changing what doesn’t:
- Keep it Short, Keep ’em Coming Back. – Ideas for keeping it short in virtual meetings:
There are no reviews yet.