Attention Network Weavers: Are you eager to learn more about forming, leading, or revitalizing networks for learning and action?
Converge is pleased to announce open registration for three learning opportunities:
- Introduction to Impact Networks, a 45-minute webinar: Dec. 2 or Jan. 17
- Network Essentials, an interactive 3-hour workshop: Dec. 10 or Jan. 14
- and Network Leadership Series (NLS), a network practice cohort which includes 8 sessions over 2 months starting November 30.
Details and registration for all offerings can be found on at converge.net/trainings.
Since learning is best with peers, we encourage you to bring two or more people from your network or organization – and we offer a discount for registering more than one participant. Discounts and scholarships are available for those who want to participate but money is an issue.
What are these trainings about? Impact networks bring diverse stakeholders together for collaborative learning and action to advance a shared purpose. Converge believes in the power of networks to create systemic change in a world of complexity and continual change. We seek to advance the field by supporting and connecting those who lead and coordinate impact networks.
Our trainings are based on a co-learning approach. We’re committed to:
- Meeting people where they are, recognizing that network leadership involves ongoing deepening of self-awareness and systems awareness.
- Making learning actionable, sharing concepts with interactive opportunities for participants to apply them to their real-world challenges.
- Sharing practical tools that have evolved through Converge’s collaborations with a variety of networks across the globe.
- Drawing on everyone’s wisdom, creativity, curiosity, and generosity.
- Embracing diverse learning styles and ways of knowing that integrate thinking, feeling, and doing.
If our approach resonates with you, we hope to see you at a future training!
About Converge: We are a network of practitioners who cultivate impact networks. We are systems strategists, designers, facilitators, educators, and evaluators committed to co-creating positive impact by advancing the network approach to collaboration. Learn more at converge.net.