- This event has passed.
Forming and Running Multi-community Networks: Fito Show & Tell!
September 26 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Diverse and transdisciplinary networks are a great way to develop innovative solutions to today’s most pressing issues. But how do we build such multi-community-networks? What does it take to foster a shared sense of belonging and community in which collaboration can thrive, instead of creating silos?
During this interactive session, network weavers from different organizations will share their experiences and challenges with building and nurturing these communities of practice. Together we will explore how to:
- Cultivate diversity within our networks
- Build a framework of collaboration
- Pool members’ diverse knowledge and resources
- Foster impact in small groups as well as the larger community
- Build relationships across network coordinators