Leading Change from the Inside Out
February 29 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Resilient and regenerative teamwork: A free workshop for decision-makers in organisations
This workshop is specially crafted to empower decision-makers at all levels to support and guide their teams and organisations on their path towards becoming more resilient and thriving places to be and work in an increasingly complex world.
As a project, team or department lead, executive, HR manager or thought leader, your role is essential in shaping the future of your organisation. We invite you to join a free introductory workshop where we provide hands-on experience of our work and outline ways to collaborate with us on topics around team development and organisational learning.
The workshop includes:
- a short introduction to Unity Effect’s work,
- a thematic deep dive into a topic chosen by the group, such as “Team Psychological Safety”, “Leading in Change” or “Purpose, Goals and Priorities”,
- first insights into tools and practices to foster a positive work culture, promote employee well-being, and nurture innovation and creativity,
- a brief free assessment for your team or organisation, and
- the chance to ask questions and connect with us.
Spaces are limited, so secure your spot today by registering below or contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we host this workshop regularly. If this time does not work for you, have a look at our upcoming workshops.
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Unity Effect Team
The workshop times are given in Central European Time (CET). We do not record our workshops.