- This event has passed.
CoCreative: Leveraging Creative Tensions Workshop (Eastern Americas, European and Africa friendly times)
February 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Do you wish you had a way to transform stuck-ness and confusion into innovation and engagement? How can you help people “see together” so they can combine their diverse perspectives to create better solutions?
In this highly experiential session, you’ll learn a practical and sophisticated method for creating solutions that are best for the short-term AND the long-term, for strategically optimizing learning AND action, for helping stakeholders be both realistic AND optimistic as they work through complex systemic challenges. Through hands-on examples and practical techniques, you’ll learn to see and powerfully leverage hundreds of dynamics tensions at play in collaborations that you support.
Release the untapped potential of deep innovation and engagement in your organization, community, and relationships through this powerful both-and approach.
This workshop will support you to:
- Identify common tensions that can threaten trust and progress in multi-stakeholder collaborations
- Reframe those tensions so they are seen as assets by the group
- Learn how to manage creative tensions more effectively as a leader and facilitator of change
You will leave this workshop with increased effectiveness and skill in:
- Seeing the underlying values driving stakeholders’ motivations, fears, and behaviors
- Mapping these value dynamics to reveal the hidden interdependence in opposing views
- Foster deeper collaboration at the level of values, resulting in more robust analysis and resilient solutions
- Employ a more culturally integrative approach to collaboration
Best suited for: Individuals and teams who are directly leading multi-stakeholder systems change collaboratives and networks, and consultants who support these leaders.
Session inputs: None required
Registration cost: $225 USD per person.
Registration includes digital copies of all course materials and resources.
Course length: 3 hours
Trainers: Russ Gaskin, Heather Equinoss