LIBERATORY LEADERSHIP WEBINAR SERIES
June 9, 2021 @ 2:30 pm – July 7, 2021 @ 4:30 pm
Five Wednesday Afternoons beginning June 9th
11:30 – 1:00 PST / 2:30 – 4:00 EST
Join us for a conversation about Liberatory Leadership with Monica Dennis and Elissa Sloan Perry, facilitated by Zuri Tau of Social Insights and the Liberatory Leadership Project. This will be the first in a series of virtual conversations designed to explore the meaning of liberatory leadership as well as the practices, tools, and systemic supports this approach to leadership requires. Over the course of the series, we’ll discuss ways of defining, running, funding, and studying Liberatory Leadership. During this first session, we’ll spend time with frameworks that could offer scaffolding for applying a liberatory lens to leadership and leadership development. As part of this conversation, we’ll move through a range of questions including:
– What do we mean by Liberatory Leadership?
– What does it require us to leave behind?
– What does it make possible and for whom?
– What does it call us to invite into our practice?
Full Session List:
– June 9th: What does liberatory leadership mean?
– June 16th: What does it look like to run liberatory leadership programs? Leadership Development Program Practitioners + Capacity Building collaboratives
– June 23rd: What does it look like to run liberatory leadership programs? Consultants/Free Radicals + Organizational Development Practitioners
– June 30th: What does it look like to fund liberatory leadership?
– July 7th: What does it look like to study liberatory leadership?