Online Course: Patterns for Decentralised Organising
March 11, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
6-week Guided Program
next cohort starts March 11th
You will find practical guidance on how your team can share leadership, distribute decision-making, stay aligned on priorities, deal with conflict, and create a thriving culture that cares for everyone. You will immediately get a much clearer understanding of your team challenges, and benefit from team practices that have been tested and proven in other workplaces.
How You Will Learn
You can follow it at your own pace from our course platforms, you’ll get access to:
- 23 video lessons explaining how to respond to the most pressing challenges of decentralised organising.
- 30 Exercises & practices you can use to integrate the lessons in your organisation.
- 45 links to curated resources & case studies for you to dive deep into the topics.
- 1 year of unlimited access so you can review the lessons any time.
6 weeks together
You’ll be part of an intimate cohort of around 20 people, facilitated by Nati & Rich.
- The cohort will meet for weekly 90-minute video calls with The Hum team for facilitated group practices & discussions.
- Option to join a small learning pod of 3-5 peers for support and accountability.
- Access the members-only discussion forum to share with others and get feedback on your specific situation.
We will give you access to the course material & private discussion forum from March 8th.
We meet for 6 consecutive Thursdays, starting March 11th. Each call is 90 minutes long. You can choose which group to join, according to your timezone.
We offer a “sliding scale” of ticket prices from €390 to €690, to make this course accessible to a wide variety of participants.
Live calls @ 9am CET*Register for Group A
Live calls @ 6pm CET*Register for Group B
Find more information HERE