Social System Mapping TechTalk Session | August 23rd, 2021
August 23, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Once a month TechTalk sessions for diving into technical features in sumApp that you may not be aware of and the importance of its use.
About this event
Our TechTalk Topic:
Open Technical Q&As
A monthly session for:
- Connecting with other Technical Hat wearers.
- Learning more about a specific sumApp use topic.
- Learning with other sumApp users.
The main session will be an hour – with an OPTIONAL additional 1/2 hour at the end for those who want to participate in small group ‘give and get help’ breakouts.
Who should attend?
sumApp TechTalk sessions are designed for people who are:
- Already have a basic understanding of what Social System Mapping is.
- Want to better understand all of sumApp’s options and when or how to use them.
- Are responsible for some level of sumApp administration & set-up.
- Wanting to connect with and learn from other sumApp users.