- This event has passed.
Thriving in Uncertainty: An Introduction to HSD
February 23, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
For the first time, we are offering a brief introduction to Human Systems Dynamics. We open the program now because people need HSD NOW! You need to join us if you:
- Feel stuck in the chaos of the moment
- Struggle to meet outdated expectations
- Want to build Adaptive Capacity for yourself, your team, organization, or community
- Got confused when you studied other complexity-based approaches
- Need to see options for action and hope in these challenging times
- Seek coherence without forcing alignment
- Strive for systems acting beyond systems thinking
- Hunger for a community of like-minded folks who are curious about thriving in “interesting” times
- Know “tried and true” is too often “tried and failed”
- Hear about the power of HSD from people you trust
|The time has come for you to dive into HSD! We feel the urgency and pain you experience when the world you knew is no more.|
We have also felt the hope and expanding energy of those who use HSD to see, understand, and influence change as it happens.
Special note: If you wish to join us, but cannot afford the fee, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Generous donors have provided scholarships because they, too, see your urgent need for HSD’s Adaptive Capacity.
See you on Feb 23 and 25 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm CST!