- Network Based Fund Development– Networks for Change is a pioneer in network based fund development, and has created a multidimensional approach that blends best practices of traditional fund development with emergent strategies of networks to maximize your network’s leverage capacity to mobilize resources.
- Network Development and Capacity Building – We assist you in developing a network strategy, creating an implementation and growth plan, and developing you network’s capacity to achieve its mission through training, coaching, and skill building exercises.
- Social Capital Management – We understand that not every network or organization has the time to develop the relationships with key stakeholders that they need to in order the be successful. We help you get connected to the right people and manage the right relationships so you and your efforts can be successful.
- Grant Writing – Whether you are looking for a short turn around for a foundation grant, or a larger project for a state or federal grant, we specialize in the grant process from prospecting to program and narrative development to submission and reporting.
- Community Development Consulting – We work with financial institutions, nonprofits, and public entities on developing robust community development strategies, strategic partnerships, and programs based on nationally recognized best practices. Our areas of expertise include local food systems, consumer finance, CSR strategies, small business development, workforce development, and asset based community development initiatives.
- Nonprofit Consulting – Our nonprofit consulting services include board governance, capacity building, program development, strategic planning, fund development, event planning, interim Development Director needs, marketing and communications, and assessment and evaluation.
For more information on Networks for Change’s services and contact information, please visit http://www.